View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2017, 17:57 (Ref:3703887)   #195
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
My Lancia Beta didn't rust, despite what people say... It just got severely reduced in length by a German in a Ford Taunus.

I bought the Gordini book last year but haven't read it yet. I'm told it is very good. Is there another copy of the BRM book in your shop?

If you want a good read, I'm just coming to the end of Tony Dron's Alan Mann biography - very interesting, very readable & highly recommended.
It's "BRM V16 in camera", author Anthony Pritchard. Lots of great pics, which suits me! Yes, they had couple more copies today. If you want I'll call in Monday and get another if still on the shelf.

Unfortunately I don't read as much as I should, but the Alan Mann biography would interest me. Like Dron's writing as well.