View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2018, 17:20 (Ref:3858461)   #1531
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mclaren are also making really conservative choices with their tires. i think both here and in Japan they chose the fewest number of the softest available compounds.

given how pants they are and where they are finishing they really should be taking more chances with the softest compounds...at the very least try to flatter to deceive no?

its still odd to me how dismal Alonso's exit from F1 has been/shaping up to be! and not just in terms of the car but also the response from the fans/rest of the paddock.

the Mclaren PR machine doesn't even seem to be hyping it up at all.

i feel like Massa had so much more fanfare during his second retirement tour....or given the nature of Alonso's career maybe its not all that surprising after all.