View Single Post
Old 8 Mar 2006, 17:50 (Ref:1540606)   #25
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbrown
The reason for that is that I'd suggested putting the entire conversation about the two Moser cars (posts 140-170) into a separate thread because all 31 posts were relevant to his BT30 and were also relevant to his BT36. If people think it's better split between the BT30 and BT36 threads, I won't argue.

I estimate the BT35 thread at 123 posts and the BT36 thread at 133 posts plus whatever it gets out of the planned Moser thread. After that it's plain sailing Allen
Sorry, Allen, as I was scrolling down the list, I kept seeing posts about a BT30 which I thought you had overlooked. Comes of concentrating on one chassis type, I guess.

Yes, I'd overlooked the number of BT36 posts. Never mind, we'll get there! Might take a few days, to get it all sorted though!