View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2001, 14:49 (Ref:83468)   #37
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I dont think we need to call it "the ailing ASTC" ..sure it may be dying here but lets at least give it the dignity it deserves.

and as crash test has stated next year or the year after super touring will mainly be future tourers the way it is looking at the moment (Future tourers are almost road going V8 Ford's and Holdens that TOCA have created to try and build the 2 litre class up...and the're not that bad actually)
how about we call it Australasia (not sure of the spelling there ..ie australia and asia) to cater for possibly japan, Malaysia and new Zealand and whatever other countries are located in this region.

again i will state that Historic cars belong in the historic forum and FHolden and F Ford belong in the junior classes section and club cars or sports sedans should be in the club racing national series forum for the whole world to see.

im still a bit confused on the name of it as Craig suggested we dont just want Aussies posting because it says Australia ..we want the poms to join in with their opinions or questions..just as we can still join in the BTCC stuff...I do know how the poms feel about not seeing any V8's so why bother joining in ...we are in the same boat with BTCC..there is no coverage at all and my only source of info is basically here at ten tenths.