View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2016, 19:34 (Ref:3664423)   #28
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
My poor truck is the same way, crossing my fingers for Sunday but knowing my luck I'll get started and here comes the rain. 93 degrees and humid at 1115 am is just nuts so not getting washed today. And of course we get all the calls about why are my trees and shrubs brown/dead and tired looking.
Meanwhile, my short bus and soccer mom cars get the 8 buck drivethru wash whenever it really needs it because I don't give a flying ....

whiners

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
We had our annual get together last week where the purpose is to start the logistics planning for petit.
It turns into beer and talking about decades of petit/sebring/daytona 24 stories.
So now it's time to start making check lists and spending 6 weeks thinking i forgot about something.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I've already forgotten something, but broadrun will have some extras!