Old 2 Jul 2005, 12:19 (Ref:1345389)   #76
RSportRacer
Racer

United Kingdom
Silverstone
RSportRacer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielclarke
LOL you guys make me laugh. No amount of talking and theorizing and philosophy will convert into intelligence or actuial knowledge of what actually goes on in racing or the mind of a racer.

For the hundredth time, I don't have a rich daddy at all. I have a hard working daddy that paid for my karting, but I raced in CADETS and Jnr & Snr TKM (the cheapest classes). No racing in Europe since we couldn't afford it. Hell we even missed out on doing the British Champs, for a while, cos we didn't have enough money.

What I have now though, is the backing from a rich dood. I won't give you his name 'cos I know people will try and poach him. But he's got contacts in F1 and he's got money and most of all, he's got confidence in me to get there. He's seen me, he actually knows me and he's convinced I have what it takes, so much so that this year was all paid by him.

So please don't write me off as a rich daddy's boy. Call me **** if you will, I can tolerate that kind of nonsense. But calling me rich is different...

Regards

Daniel Clarke
http://www.DanielRacing.com
daniel@danielracing.com
Glad to see he is able to show a few people how wrong they were 2/3 years back