View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2013, 00:12 (Ref:3317489)   #28
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ahh okay Aysedasi I'll bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Contact with Hamilton - let's predict who didn't suffer from that then, shall we..... x
So what's your point? You state it as if it's a reason to NOT give Vettel credit for his drive, just because Hamilton got the puncture and Vettel didn't get damaged. It wasn't Vettels fault in the first place, Hamilton changed lines, not Vettel.

Quote:
Excellent strategy. Nope, I'm not even going to go there...... x
2 stops was the best strategy, particularly staying out longer to get the fresher tyres at the end.

Quote:
Great recovery. He's driving a Red Bull. x
So was Webber, who was in front of him. He didn't do a great recovery. Vettel made passing Grosjean look easy, doing it within 1 lap. Webber took several laps, on the softer tyres and a time when Grosjeans tyres were in much worse condition, and when he was getting mixed up with backmarkers.

But good Vettel drives to victory are becoming common, and if Webber was on a 2 stop, Vettel probably would have never got by. So I'll give it to Grosjean instead, he finished a long way in front of Kimi.

Gutierrez finishing 20secs behind Hulk is something he should be doing every race, not getting DOTR for it.