View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2013, 08:28 (Ref:3317588)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
Ahh okay Aysedasi I'll bite

So what's your point? You state it as if it's a reason to NOT give Vettel credit for his drive, just because Hamilton got the puncture and Vettel didn't get damaged. It wasn't Vettels fault in the first place, Hamilton changed lines, not Vettel.

My comment was purely about luck and the way the chips tend to fall. When you're on top, you get the luck. That's all.

2 stops was the best strategy, particularly staying out longer to get the fresher tyres at the end.

Clearly so!

So was Webber, who was in front of him. He didn't do a great recovery. Vettel made passing Grosjean look easy, doing it within 1 lap. Webber took several laps, on the softer tyres and a time when Grosjeans tyres were in much worse condition, and when he was getting mixed up with backmarkers.

But good Vettel drives to victory are becoming common, and if Webber was on a 2 stop, Vettel probably would have never got by.

Indeed.

So I'll give it to Grosjean instead, he finished a long way in front of Kimi.

Gutierrez finishing 20secs behind Hulk is something he should be doing every race, not getting DOTR for it.
Agreed.