Thread: Driver 2018 F1 silly season.
View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 11:59 (Ref:3754476)   #298
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Kubica already qualifies for a superlicence under the sub reg's of the sporting code. He doesn't need to do anything else. Adding to this, Kubica has already passed the mandatory FiA driver extraction tests.
Out of curiosity under what criteria does he qualify? Personally I doubt he does qualify as the rules are written. He may be close on the testing side, but I don't think the car was new enough. Or was there some "waving of hands" at the FIA and then voila... he has a license because they think he deserves one regardless of what the rules say?

Note, I would like to see him drive and would be happy if the super license hurdle is over. This is just a pedantic "rules are rules" type of question.

Richard