View Single Post
Old 14 May 2018, 05:26 (Ref:3822265)   #192
GROUPA
Racer

GROUPA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
so you are just making the same point, I really like the RLM coverage and thats your argument, but that wasnt what i said, was it. never discussed the coverage during the race or other events, which was adequate at times, crap at times and really good at other times (same as supercars)

then here is the key, "radio" Didnt even discuss the lap untill 50 seconds (nearly half way) into it. dribbling on about other stuff. No excitment unto 1.30 (3/4) ho hum dull and uninterested. I would have said no experince, but apparanty

But if you are watching it, why do you need any commentary, let alone excitment. Same as every other sport

My Law/Commerce degree just isn't up to arguing our discussing with you - IMO I think V8's need a refresh of the team like AFL commentators - Larkham, Crompton and to a lesser extent Murphy & Skaife have been out of the car in their current form - there is a place for them but I like the way AFL radio stations have picked up Bartel, Ling, Judd and a few others who have recemtly retired - but for the life of me I cant thing of anybody to fill the void if the abovementioned left.

If you watched any of the live You Tube feed from N24 (did you catch any ?) with Radio Lemans commentary again IMO it was great reading out tweets from around the world and answering questions via tweets and having quests drop by like Bernd Schneider who was racing with journos

Glad I wasn't there this year in the rain have been once before and was blessed with clear weather