Thread: My First Car
View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2011, 12:11 (Ref:2967106)   #11
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Hmmm Smart Roadster, would like the option to go 4 in the car... Although anyone trying to sit behind me is going to have problems in most cars

No one brave enough to comment on 178000 mileage golf? I SHOULD be ok if service history is pretty complete thought right? Dealer who has it says they have been servicing it themselves for the last few years. New owners have upgraded to a new Audi A6. Car has been used as a family car? So that's a lot of shopping miles?

They saying 1 year warranty now? With 3 months parts and service. Don't know full details on that. Then as I said timing belt kit and service. Asked about breaks and bushes and they said if warn more than 50% they would replace. (id like to see that) And then free MOTs. Max discount they will give is 10% and then thats with none of the extras? An 03 car for £2600 still seems a bit steep on that mileage though? Or does a good service history balance it out?

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.