Thread: IMSA Race 2016 Petit Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2016, 01:34 (Ref:3674427)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2016 Petit Le Mans

Due to popular request I though I should get a thread up and in place. That being said, I am going to wait a few days to populate all the of usual links.

There are a few additional entries expected, with the headliners for me being the ESM Ligier in Proto and the Scuderia Corsa Ferrari in GTLM. The title fight in proto is realistically just between the to Action Express cars - and whichever car finishes ahead of the other will likely be the champ. History could be made in GTD with Christina Nielsen becoming the first female series champion in IMSA history if she completes her drive time.

Entry List

Schedule

Weather (beautiful)

Track Map

Spotters Guide

Timing

Session Results

FRC

Last edited by joeb; 26 Sep 2016 at 18:37.