View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 11:23 (Ref:3315683)   #5
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Really looking forward to this.

The big question for me is - is anyone on the forum doing the entire 16 hours of Petit Le Fujimans?

Timezones are NOT my forte but from the schedule I'm looking at it looks like they essentially back onto each other. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Obviously it will be huge to see Toyota back on a level playing field with the Audis and the four car fight for the win.

Still trying to get my head around Jamie Campbell-Walter, Stuart Hall and Jonny Adam as an 'Am' line-up. Barring issues they should drive off into the sunset.
Up until the release of the PLM entry list I was pretty sure I was keen on doing the 16 Hours of Petit Le Fujimans (which I wholeheartedly like as a name), but now I suspect I may find other things to occupy my attention for at least some of the PLM period.

Bearing this in mind I think I'm a degree more excited about Fuji than Road Atlanta and might try and keep powder dry for that one.

It's a shame, in years gone by PLM has been a real favourite for occupying a whole day when I could monopolise the TV, do something elaborate in the kitchen, and be assured there was something interesting happening in the background.