View Single Post
Old 15 Jun 2011, 04:19 (Ref:2899194)   #47
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
I'm more disgusted with the Stewards investigating every passing manouver they deem dangerous or silly. Why can't the drivers just race without worrying if they will get penalized. There has always been silly passing in the past. Shlesser taking out Senna and Salazar taking out Piquet come to mind but so what it's just part of racing.
I don't know much about running a race meeting and if someone wants to put me straight please do so. However my understanding is that if an incident is reported to the stewards they are obliged to investigate it so they don't really get to decide how many investigations there are. Perhaps they should be judged (on this occasion) by the vast majority of the incidents being found to be racing incidents and no penalty issued.