View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2017, 01:52 (Ref:3769506)   #22
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Sorry GTRMagic, but there is only one guy down there and he is much better suited to F1 than JW, and really is sad to see him not make it to F1. A real talent that ran out of money/oppotunity and had to head back home to NZ. Richie Stanaway. If you've followed his career so far, which included Formula Renault 3.5, GP3 and GP2, you'd see that Stanaway is a much better talent for F1 than Whincup is/was. A shame to not see Stanaway make it all the way to F1.
That wasn't the eligibility criteria though. 3 Supercar titles in 3 years got Mr Whincup to 39 points. And despite the best of intentions, he still wouldn't qualify even if he wanted to!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods