View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2017, 06:54 (Ref:3745084)   #49
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcanary View Post
What's so good about watching events live over the internet?

It just crashes and lags half the time especially when lots of people are watching it, (and I don;t live out in the sticks either).
Watching online widens the range of devices you can use, and locations you can access from.
Problems with crashes and lags are not related to the number of viewers. The problem could be number of users on your end of the network (contested), or quality of network provision/hardware.
If your connection has enough bandwidth to stream, then there is another issue somewhere on your connection.

A video stream works fine over 4G mobile link with millions watching. If not, Facebook live would fail.