View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2006, 05:04 (Ref:1564812)   #8
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I thought it was time for a little bit of an update.

So far we have a tie on the poll for 1967 all the way of a mixture of the 3 classes. If anyone who is interested in competing and hasn't voted yet, get voting!

I have obtained another PC for hosting races. It will still be running from my home connection on my home network, but it keeps it separate from hosting on my own machine which I also drive on. It also means that we can have a dedicated server running more often to meet up and practice on such as at weekends and some evenings.

The website development is coming along well. I'm making the most of the free time I have whilst on holiday! Gone are the days of just a stactic page. These are some of the features which the website will have at launch:
  • Driver login where drivers can create and amend profiles
  • Administration to be carried direct to the site via admin login (results upload, posting news items etc.)
  • Interactive gallery where drivers can upload their own screenshots.

There are other things of course, but those are the main three I would like to have at launch. I'm always open to suggestions of what people would like to see on the site so let me know. If they are good ideas and are feasable I'll be happy to include them.

Last edited by Spudgun; 30 Mar 2006 at 08:46.