View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2013, 18:58 (Ref:3201351)   #15
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
well it was -40 degrees Celsius here the other day and unless i move or the climate drastically changes i will stick with the warmer gas powered car.

most of the taxis here are now prius cars and they have the worst heaters and i cant imagine them saving the driver any money in this weather. the other day i saw a Honda Insight? (the ones with the cover over the rear wheels, stuck in about 10-12 cm of snow and the more the driver tried to "rock' his car out the more snow built up in the rear wheel wells and the more stuck they got. we tried to help but they got nervous about it doing damage to the rear so they chose to wait for a tow.

not built for Winnipeg!