View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2017, 19:55 (Ref:3718425)   #19
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i think we will see a very different team by May/start on the European season in Barcelona.
I tend to agree with you. I am hopefully they will get it together by then. But it is a key point that the initial fly away races will be rough for them unless things are not as dire as they appear.

The European season is roughly 60 days away. How quickly can Honda solve their reliability (not to mention performance) problems? I believe the limitations on number of Power Units allocation (four?) still stands for 2017, so I don't think it's out of the question that McLaren may go through their entire season's worth of engines prior to the Barcelona race! It's also not out of the question that we may see a rash of double DNFs for McLaren! I sure hope there will be no questions about the ability to qualify within 107%!

Richard