View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2017, 20:56 (Ref:3718450)   #22
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
forgot about that rule...once the time capsule thread opens up, my first prediction will be that one of the Mclaren drivers will use up their entire allotment during the first weekend!
Sadly it is not out of the range of possibility! However you need to follow up with Alonso winning the championship with a triumphant and dominant return by Honda and McLaren later in the season!

Richard