View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 2016, 23:04 (Ref:3606412)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
This made me so mad I was literally shaking earlier. To watch something you once loved just get driven into the ground is beyond frustrating. Everyone there is completely clueless and no one in the media has the balls to call them out and remains complicit. I'm done. I'm done with the 500 and all the rest. It's a joke.
15 years ago, it was one of the best series in the world. It's an absolute laughing stock now. After the confusion (and slight rage) wore off, I pictured the FOX clowns talking this up, explaining and over-analyzing it during the first 20 broadcasts of the year. Media "propaganda" happens when the TV contracts with the series come first (looking at the NFL and ALL networks).

To put a nail in all three series now for me, we get to enjoy the "playoffs" for the lower 2 as well:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ries/79001538/

I hate plate racing but I am sure I'll find myself with a beverage watching the sh*tshow that is the 500 now, cause I am a glutton for punishment.