View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2017, 04:45 (Ref:3774428)   #55
ford71
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide
ford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridford71 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Had to butter him up (speak to his ego) to sign the lid. I don't mind paying a small fee for an autograph, (Comic-Conventions do this all the time, I paid $100 to get two autographs from the actor Karl Urban one year) it was just Moffat's attitude and lack of empathy, manners and positive personality that got me.
Thanks for explaining what happened.
I have never met Allan but would love the chance one day to say Hello and maybe get that signature. What wouldn't be nice is to meet the man and be treated badly; he was the driver my father, and, then by default, myself, followed. Often my son is with me when we line up to meet a driver and the experiences have been mostly positive. In particular Lee Holdsworth I found to be very friendly and up for a chat about the event and where he was at with the car. Courtney has always been great and has a lifelong fan in my son for the way he gives him his time. Another perhaps surprise was how well Alex Rullo conversed with young and old fans....another driver that my son has since taken to following, all due to his friendly nature at the Darwin morning track meet earlier this year