View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2014, 14:28 (Ref:3397747)   #13
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Any series which wants to hold my attention (and is too small for television) needs to stream races--even replays--or I just can't get too excited.

Every time I have seen T/A at a track the cars were cool, but I haven't seen T/A in a couple years ... I have no clue what's up with it.

As for all the other interesting series ... well, they sound interesting (a series which is basically run-what-you-brung with a bhp/kg standard? Excellent!) but my days of following racing by outdasted magazine articles, or even up-to-date web articles, are over. I want to see the racing.