View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2014, 17:13 (Ref:3397810)   #14
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Any series which wants to hold my attention (and is too small for television) needs to stream races--even replays--or I just can't get too excited.

Every time I have seen T/A at a track the cars were cool, but I haven't seen T/A in a couple years ... I have no clue what's up with it.

As for all the other interesting series ... well, they sound interesting (a series which is basically run-what-you-brung with a bhp/kg standard? Excellent!) but my days of following racing by outdasted magazine articles, or even up-to-date web articles, are over. I want to see the racing.
That all costs money. Since these are 'lower' level national/club series then I think thats expecting a little too much. Nice to see some teams installing cameras in their cars for all to see on YouTube, though.

I like championships that accept wide varieties of machinery. Britcar is pretty good for variety but the OTT noise limits and recent grid sizes (as well as a lack of support races) have put me off. Weather permitting I may well have a trip to Donington this weekend for GT Cup - looks like most series in those MSVR-organised meetings have some really big grids.