View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 2012, 21:23 (Ref:3155588)   #273
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Heard the same thing myself, sounded the supplier and the ALMS couldn't come to an agreement this year. But a good local FM radio is crucial and thy are cheap, think mine was 25 bucks at best buy, earbuds and earmuffs make the package perfect.

Having no Audi or Toyota there didn't make the cars that were there any less impressive, watching the Rebellion and Muscle Milk guys take turn 1 with the barest of lifts is as impressive as anything I'd seen from either Audi or Pug.
Was standing just up from turn 1 for Luhr's attempt on the Green Hornet and it was risky at best. Only caught the end but there were some impressive hits with the wall and thought they were done when I first saw it. Great job to them to get it back out on track and win the championship.

Definitely were some cold early mornings and with it the same week next year I think bigger jacket and good sleeping bag are a must.

Thanks to the Falken team for running a second tour and confirming to me not only was I not destined to be a driver, I'm probably too big to be a crew member if I had to work in the hauler. But then carrying enough stuff to test or rebuild about everything in the car doesn't leave much room for crew space and makes a better race for us fans.