View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2017, 15:40 (Ref:3750194)   #24
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
It was but 'cry baby' Vettel is still bleating saying he jumped the start, despite the officials (who actually have the relevant data) say he didn't.
(I'm just starting to wonder what conspiracy theories the boy will come up with at the next race if someone has the nerve to be quicker than him?)
Yeah! Him and that Aussie whinger, Ricciardo, another one to doubt good old Valterri's start. I can't abide people like that, always got something negative to say. Thank goodness there is no one like that on this forum.

I think we should start a petition to get Vettel flung out of the sport altogether, after all he is upsetting all of Lewis's fans, and that just won't do.