Thread: SKG's tracks
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2013, 01:27 (Ref:3261231)   #81
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I like the land a water combination, and your description of taking inspiration from Montreal, the circuit fits well within the confines that you have given it around the shoreline.

A couple of questions though, I think I probably know the answers already but I'd like to know if we think alike.

Why place the paddock where you have when it effectively cuts off all other access the peninsula?

Why not have the club circuit on the right hand side, and extend out through what could be parkland around the bay/inlet for a F1 event, almost like Singapore where it's purpose built final corners- Straight-first couple of corners before heading out into the city and back - taking another extreme of Sebring where it's a purpose built circuit that opens out onto the airfield (admittedly that's has the pits in the extension)?