View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 2016, 19:29 (Ref:3667554)   #45
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Oh dear, did IG suddenly drop while you are banger only tracks watching bangers!

Where in my post did I say I like bangers? You've "allegedly" been to Smallfield for Gods sake, they only run bangers there lol! And Dover, and Ringwood! All primarily banger tracks.

If you did any kind of research, you would know that the emissions situation is the prime reason why Wimbledon does not host big banger meetings anymore. They certainly used to, but all those big dates have now gone to Ipswich, a far bigger, better and more settled track where these things are not a problem and big crowds and car attendances are still guaranteed.

I do not like watching them any more than you do, but they HAVE to be accommodated as their big meetings get far bigger crowds than any other short oval racing. Ice breaker, world final, some of the big meetings get massive crowds, so as a track owner you have to make sure you get the biggest dates and meetings.

Read what people post, do some research, bangers will be here to stay a long time after stock cars will I am afraid.

Last edited by BertMk2; 27 Aug 2016 at 09:48. Reason: Minor edit for language.