View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 2017, 17:55 (Ref:3700166)   #1922
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Next week Sunday 15th of january, the Snooker Masters at Alexandra Palace will start and I will be there 15th till 18th to watch the craftmanship of Ronnie O'S. and co.
But like previous years, I'll be arriving the Saturday, and like last year, Isynge will be preparing a tour around several breweries located in or near Bermondsey, London.
Last year, Isynge, GT6 and I had a wonderful time sampling the hoppy, barley and yeast smoothies produced by the breweries, while in the meantime catching up and chatting along. For the moment it is Isynge and I on the attendance list, I reckon GT6 would like to join us as well. Any other interested parties? Feel free to join us Saturday 14th for a few beers and cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
GT6 will indeed be coming along, and I think Gingers4Justice was also keen.

In the vein of a change being as good as a rest, was thinking of possibly floating idea of a South London theme as an alternative to Bermondsey (so in brewery terms Gipsy Hill, London Beer Factory, and Southey - all punctuated by a number of very solid friendly pubs) but happy to be swayed either way.
That sounds like an excellent gathering!
Sadly I can't come, but I will be there in spirit!