View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2005, 09:44 (Ref:1411188)   #11
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Before this all ends up in a slanging match-which I'm sure it won't, Redshoes/David L has hit the nail right on the head. Up til' now many have posted pictures every now and then whilst some others have seemingly posted pictures from every meeting they attend either on this site, the Marshals site etc, etc. All I'm asking for is to restrict these postings to a sensible amount-fine if the picture is related to a certain interesting topic but not the constant..."I went out again this weekend and here are my pictures-what do you think...also check out my website..." type postings which can get a little tiresome. This forum has worked extremely well with questions & answers and other worthy topics-including peoples pictures here and there. However, I don't want it to become a forum for some people just to post their handywork just for the sake of seeing their names/websites being constantly plugged week in, week out. Glad you all understand-Thanks.