View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2016, 11:33 (Ref:3648439)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
As ever, I'm currently over here. Still in awe at Hutchy. Who'd have thought he'd have managed his achievements this year and last after Silverstone 2010? Even if you don't like the fella (which I can't see any reason for!) you have to recognise the height of this performance.

Shame about Dunlop on Monday, but dem da rules... Dean Harrison is a bit of a revelation too this year.

So - picks for the Senior? My money's on Mother Nature looking at the forecast :/
I got to get there one day. Hope it's been enjoyable for you.

Watched Monday's proceedings last night and this monring and Hutchy is impressive indeed as a big man on a 600. I guess I never realized he was so close to Michael in TT wins. I tend like his riding style and soft spoken demeanor.

Tough luck for Michael x2. Really been frustrating week after the Superbike race.

I can barely understand a word Dean Harrison says!

McGuinness is my sympathetic choice for senior but gotta think its between M. Dunlop and Hutchy, as its been all week. Weather has been beautiful this year so that luck may be running out?