View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2016, 20:14 (Ref:3691226)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent intro as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestow View Post
It all bodes well for an Excellent Race,especially with Vettel and Vestapen next to each other!!!Light relief seeing it all live on Channel 4 with a much better Team than the old bygones at Sky!!!Hope Channel 4 can do more live next season,but their Highlights are good enough for me!!
It does bode well for an excellent race but many times the race has become a processional snooze fest.

I would like to see Nico win it. I'm not a Nico or Lewis fan. I outgrew favourite drivers years ago. I just think it would be good for the sport to have a different champion, especially as Lewis won it so convincingly last season and because of the current issues facing F1, F1 needs a pick me up. There's also the added bonus that Nico could be the second WDC to emulate their father, after Damon Hill and Graham Hill.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 26 Nov 2016 at 20:41.