View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2017, 11:15 (Ref:3702901)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i went on saturday for the first time in a long while. the problem remains that you can't buy a ticket without the live action show. personally, i think the trade ticket price is the acceptable one to pay, the difference between that and the public one just shows that the public are being shafted.

anyway. even though i work with racing cars and see a lot of them it was actually really good to see some different ones. i love the lmp2 and lmp3 cars, in a world of nonsense they're proper racing cars. and i enjoyed looking at areas of the sport i wouldn't have the opportunity to look at otherwise.

about just how busy it is.... well when i arrived at about midday it was absolutely heaving. i was actually surprised it was that busy. and there was all sorts of people there, from the real enthusiasts to the casual enthusiasts.

it's not a go every year religiously thing but it's good to go every few years or so. i think if you view it as an annual event and try and justify the cost you're not going to get very far.

and i saw a wide range of ages there, and a wide range of ages. i think a lot of people are industry, there to meet people and make contacts, and the show does a reasonable job of making it appeal to both them and the public.