View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 2017, 19:10 (Ref:3779663)   #40
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Potential of 4 works Porsche GT-Pro entries:

http://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/a...r-24h-le-mans/

I guess all those contracted drivers need to go somewhere...
Absolute fleet warfare in GTE.
Interesting snippet from DSC on this.

Quote:
Is there a chance you could bring CORE along for Le Mans? (NB – despite inferences in reports elsewhere Dr Walliser was NOT asked specifically about the potential for four cars at Le Mans – DSC Ed)

“Could I do? Yes. Will I do? I will not tell you. As every year you look at the options worldwide.”
This suggests that what S365 has said isn't quite what Dr Walliser said.

On a personal note, there's a few times DSC has referenced other reports being not quite right. I'm quite liking this trend of correcting inaccurate reports, as it makes things a bit more transparent for us people sitting at home reading this stuff.