View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2009, 19:22 (Ref:2440718)   #15
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling24 View Post
Duh. I'm not confused. I know who Seth is, knew about him before he became "the Flying Lizard." (I've looked into, and might have, invested in some of his companies). I wasn't questioning Seth... just the deal in general. Is Darren that much faster than Johannes? Does he bring $ (redline coffee?)? In Lonnie's last year, he was in the car every other race, splitting time with Seth.
At one time Johannes was listed on the FLM website as a team principle, which he is no longer (IIRC, Lonnie was originally, also). Is JvO looking to other directions? Just wondering if folks in the know (like you seem to be), might have something more than your response to offer. Or, appparently it is just that simple. Also, since someone else noticed no Johannes, again, it looks like I may not be the only one wondering about him.

BTW, thanks for providing a clear post that has all the vital links. That is a big help for all fans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Lizard_Motorsports At the bottom

L.P.