Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Blacnpain GT (Sprint and Endurance) - YouTube
ELMS - YouTube & Dailymotion
IMSA - on Radiolemans.com
N24/VLN - Youtube & radiolemans.com
SuperGT - Youtube
Bathurst 12 - Youtube
British GT - Youtube (same channel as Blancpain, as it's SRO)
ADAC GT Masters - own site (German only I think)

These are all free, and available on YouTube for most of them. Some others like FIA WEC aren't free. If you don't own a smart TV, but want YouTube on your TV, consider picking up a PS3 or Xbox 360 for £20 on eBay (the old Wii no longer supports it). They support HD YouTube and streams as good as any TV Channel. If you have an Xbox One or PS4 then you can use that. There's also lots of things like Kodi boxes and other mini android devices that'll work.

Do not underestimate just how much live motorsport there is on YouTube. It's a fantastic time to be a motorsport fan. Just right now I'm watching Blancpain live. The coverage is fantastic.
I don't disagree that live motorsport on YouTube is ace, I watch a lot of it there. But live streaming on YouTube is not the way forward for the BTCC. Not yet. Typically, the events you list, get online live views in the low tens of thousands, TV still gets millions.

I watch the BTCC and free via the ITV website, or the ITV Hub app, so quite literally no idea what your point is.

Onwards.