View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2018, 17:37 (Ref:3812662)   #2199
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It will almost certainly be at the Actisud, assuming that the ACO haven't moved ticket collection back to the Rotunde now that Porsche have run away. The Actisud is off the dual carriageway that runs along the other side of the airport.

Vincent is right (I think) about the road. If you follow that back past the airport... This is what I wrote in my story in 2015 -

For many years the ACO's base for ticket collection has been the 'Rotunde', about a 15 minute walk from the main entrance near the Centre des Expositions. This year however, as I understood it, the Rotunde had been taken over by Porsche (in much the same way as Audi have been gradually annexing more and more of the area's 'real estate' at and around the circuit. So the ticket collection (and media registration) facility had this year moved to the 'Actisud', a large building on the other side of the dual carriageway running alongside the airport, off of the Voie de la Liberté. It didn't take us long to find it and we spent a very pleasant half an hour enjoying the air-conditioned interior (!) while Tony collected his tickets.