mceci1
Veteran

Australia
mceci1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Yeah, Senna and Schumacher too.

Dale Wood is better than all of them.
I never said Wood was better then Morris, you have implied it.

I said Morris was a hypocrite for calling others pests when that's was he was in V8 supercars. I like Paul but the fact he is loved to tap.

Wood is an underrated driver, I am not a fan of him and don't hate him, I'm neutral, however I regard Wood higher then Rullo from what I have seen in the too comparables, yes Wood has bad cars and so does Alex, Wood had better results. Alex has some talent but its being hidden in Lowspeed Driving Motorsport. He isn't anything outstanding though like Mostert, McLaughlin, Pye those names of the 2011,12 Dunlop era who come up and basically show that they have an incredible talent. Mostert debuted in 2013, no prior main game experience and wins a race. Same for McLaughlin, except he had a little more experience. As for Scotty Pye, he is just someone who has never had a car to prove himself, 2013 he has LDM, 14,15,16 he has a slow DJRTP falcon and this year he gets another shocker in the Walkinslow cars, DJR has been his best and at that they were low midfeilders