Thread: Lites / LMP3
View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2018, 20:55 (Ref:3791055)   #1430
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
The P3 teams may have wanted it, but I strongly doubt the MPC teams wanted to be kicked to the curb. Most of them do not have the money to run an LMP3, after all. Even if P3 gets a car count boost next year, I don't see this being an overall positive move for the series.

As for safety issues... If the Conti series can manage being a two-class series, no reason PC can't.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but the exact same argument was made for the PC class staying. That turned out to not be an issue.