View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2013, 20:13 (Ref:3295858)   #4
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMUCarGuy View Post
Think we might see Flying Lizard move back up to GTLM next year, now that the 991 will be available and Porsche support might return?
I think the probability is higher that Core might be that team. Turner has suggested they won't be back in GTD.

There are rumours of L5 going to WEC, maybe even P1.

I think we'll lose approx 4 DP's, who don't want to spend, or don't have the budget to upgrade.

Dyson is likely in LMP2, I don't see them bolting to WEC, but I think Muscle Milk might.

I think the number of full season GTD Porsches will be about half of that number, given it is probable you will need a brand new car to be competitive. It has been suggested that the number of people who have said they'll buy the car is around 3-4, with the rest taking a wait and see approach.

I think Brumos will come back at some point, but the question being to what class, GTLM, or GTD? They don't know as of yet, depends on how funding goes, noting that LM is nearly double the cost of D.

Last edited by Fogelhund; 29 Aug 2013 at 20:20.