View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2005, 20:56 (Ref:1358071)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I remember going downstairs one Sunday, sixteen years ago, to get my Sunday dinner. I could hear these amazing sounds and emerged into the living room to see my father watching the Monaco GP. The first image I saw was a McLaren flying through the tunnel, sparks being kicked up. I have been hooked ever since.

F1 has been through some hard times, most of them very recent. But I've still stuck by it just about. I dissaprove of a lot of things and I'm not afraid to say that F1 is far from perfect at the moment and there are series out there that are capable of matching it quite easily. But F1 has that intangible magic that keeps you hooked. It will never leave my radar.