View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2017, 19:47 (Ref:3728020)   #24
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Unless Boris Said is around, Sunday is looking like a complete wash out, which stinks, but I'll have Saturday. Will be a push to try and get around the paddocks and see some motoring.

Save my spot. I'm coming in hot Friday night, probably late.

Ha! Atlanta is a complete dumpster fire ATM. Summer break can't come soon enough for some people.

Wrong! 75.

I'll be fine with whatever. Older son is camping with scouts in SC the same night. That's what I'll be concerned with. Well, more concerned that my wife will be a mess overnight. Good thing I won't be around.
It will rain very early Sunday morning and clear out.