View Single Post
Old 18 May 2017, 17:51 (Ref:3734313)   #468
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
probably should post this in the Alonso/Indy thread but in a way i think its more relevant for F1 fans so here is an article by the man himself written for the Players Tribune website. (obviously move if necessary)

for those not familiar with the site, it was created by a former baseball player and is a site for athletes to tell their own stories in their own words. Kobe Bryant chose to announce his retirement on this site with a poem so check it out as there are many great stories on it and its a brilliant site.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/fe...onda-andretti/