View Single Post
Old 21 May 2017, 12:25 (Ref:3734939)   #479
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Frankly I think some drivers are upset because it suggests F1 isn't the centre of the world. It is insulting to them because it brings them down a bit. He'd rather do something else, something potentially bigger.

I love when drivers drive anything Romain Dumas is another example. Dakar, Pikes Peak, LMP1, LMP2, GT3, etc. If it has wheels he'll drive it. I love that. I'm not an Alonso fan at all but I love when he's doing. I hope he does get the Indy win (but I don't think it'll happen this year - I think he should go do a few years of Indycar) and then go to Le Mans with a LMP1 contract and gets the triple crown. It might kick start others into doing more random events and series.