Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2017, 12:18 (Ref:3722142)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
F1 needs to look after the likes of Force India and Sauber.
Just for the sake of discussion - why should Force India and Sauber be afforded any protection from the F1 seniority?

I wonder would the same have been said in 2005 say of BAR and Minardi?
The demise of BAR and Minardi has led to Mercedes and STR on the grid - I don't see an argument that either of those is bad for the sport.

{for the record, I would not like to see the demise of either Sauber or FI, but teams have come and gone since the birth of F1}