View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2017, 03:19 (Ref:3727245)   #10
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If Perez went 18th to 7th then I suppose it should go to him. It's hard to watch the mid-field without living timing anymore. formula1.com just gives me errors whenever I try to connect, I assume it's only available as an app now and I'm not paying to sit there holding my cellphone like a tool. The on-screen data is next to useless as the video director constantly chooses to watch people in the pits such as that hippy guy with the long hair shown like 10 times. Is he famous for his hair? Meanwhile all I want to know is what's the goddamn gap between LH and SV now that SV has made his pit stop! A couple laps later it was revealed.

So to cut a long story short I'd probably give it to Stoffel for deciding to park it up and have a latte instead of embarrassing himself with last. Followed closely by Alonso for faking an engine issue on the last lap because he could see Palmer closing in to take his 2nd to last position. Plus he used radio opportunities to rubbish Honda aplenty. Har har Honda.

Wasn't it funny when Vettel was behind him trying to lap, and Alonso is pulling away and the Sky commentator (the slightly dim one) says something like "so much for Honda's apparently lack of straight speed it looks pretty fast there".

True DOTR I think SV and LH were pretty even. I call it a draw between them. SV was disadvantaged by the SC wrecking what probably would have been a 5+sec lead, assuming Bottas/LH weren't far from pitting. LH was disadvantaged by his teammate always in his way and the penalty. But both were much quicker than their teammates.