View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2017, 09:18 (Ref:3700952)   #3
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Thread in Trackside on this one already
As I mentioned in another thread, I was not aware of this matter despite visiting the forum several times everyday. I tend to stick to a limited number of subjects, and it is easy to miss things if they are not widely spread around the various categories, hence my action. I found about the proposed insurance on another forum and felt that if I was unaware there could be others here in a similar position, so I hope by multi posting more people will, perhaps, sign the petition.

A matter like this can not receive too much publicity, and the more awareness the better, however, no doubt the Moderators will make any final decision.

Al of my posts include the link to the petition, can this be found elsewhere on the site?