View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2016, 15:56 (Ref:3676288)   #30
touring fan01
Veteran

touring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtouring fan01 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I think the decision to hold the MG appeal after the weekend is an ill founded and utterly stupid one by TOCA.

They have had the best part of two weeks to deal with this, and as I understand it the exclusion was on a fairly straightforward basis - not something open to airy fairy interpretation.

If this appeal results in the drivers and teams who win titles on the track tomorrow subsequently losing them then that would be a sad and disgraceful situation.

Let us pray that this does not happen as in my mind it would destroy any credibility TOCA has.

Best of luck to all.

I reckon on Flash for the title; after his drive in the last race of last year this guy really showed what he and his car can do - a blinder of a drive and the win it or bin it mentality - just what's needed!
nothing to do with toca. It's the MSA that deals with that stuff. It's out of Toca's hands.