View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2003, 09:26 (Ref:796855)   #6
spider
Veteran

England
London
spider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridspider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Skypop - we at the Buckmore Park forum are all talking about this event and I've tried letting some of the lads at karting.co.uk know about it, but a few don't seem to want to listen.

Personally it sounds like a total scam, anyone who gives them money will be chucking it down the toilet!

Here's an e-mail from a guy from Buckmore:

No i really do think this is a suspect event!!! why i hear you cry...well, after reading the mail from C100 who Alan rightly states own Streatham Play Scape ( same company etc ) i emailed the event organizers, to my surprize i have received an email back...

Hi,

Just a quick note to say that I've received your entry form and I'll be sending you a more formal e-mail later this week followed by written confirmation and information in a week or so.

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you and assure you it won't happen again. I've always prided myself in customer service and regret this lapse.

At the moment you're booked in for Round 1 on January 27th 2004.

All the best.

Regards.

XXXXXXX

I have witheld the name. Now after reading the email you may think, thats okay, whats the problem? Well...1st its from a Hotmail account !!! i dont trust anyone who works from a hotmail account, 2nd I havent actually applied or Paid!?!?!

I rest my case. 'Barge poll' and 'don't touch with a' comes to mind...definitely a case for Watchdog...