View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2017, 17:19 (Ref:3728924)   #52
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We've found the break during the day to be of benefit. Call it controversial, but we actually get some lunch ourselves during that period knowing we can sit and eat comfortably without missing any track action.

When you look around the crowds, there are usually quite a lot of spectators who are getting restless before the end of the day, so I think any additional track activity could saturate some.

With youngsters being the future of the sport, BTCC is doing a great job at the moment of giving races that don't seem to drag on too long, come in fairly quick succesion during the day and allow time to get to the track and home again without it being too long a day.

The problem with a start any earlier than 11am for the first BTCC action would cause problems both with TV scheduling and travelling to the track for the day spectators. BTCC knows it's market lies in the more casual observers alongside the dedicated minority - make them feel like they are missing out on something and they will look elsewhere for their entertainment.